University of Georgia Sesquicentennial 1801-1951
Items held by the Law Library:
- Program for the 166th Anniversary of Charter Day, January 27, 1951; Official Beginning of University of Georgia Sesquicentennial 1801-1951
- Brochure "Welcome to the University of Georgia" with general information about the University and its programs
- Transcript of the 1785 act for the "establishment of a public seat of learning in this state."
- Cocktail napkin from the Law School's open house
- Transcript of remarks of Dean J. Alton Hosch
- List of items for the Law Library's "Exhibit of Rare Legal Documents"
University of Georgia and University of Georgia School of Law, "University of Georgia Sesquicentennial 1801-1951" (1951). Other Law School Publications. 277.