Here is the address directory of the class of 1980. Approximately 60% of the class sent back their surveys and the other 40% were "tracked down" by you know who!
The directory is as accurate and up-to-date as the information we were able to obtain; however, if there are errors, please excuse! There are a few empty spaces in the list for people we just could not locate. If you know the address of any of these individuals, we would appreciate a call to our office (404) 542-7541 or a note in the mail.
We hope you find this list useful and will keep us posted on your current address should you move and/or change jobs.
best of luck to you in your legal career . . .
Director of Student Affairs and Law Placement
University of Georgia School of Law, "1979-80 Graduate's Home and Business Address Directory" (1980). Other Law School Publications. Paper 287.