The Intersection of Legal Education and Delivery of Legal Services to the Needy: The Role of Clinical Education (Part 3)
A forum presented as part of the Law Day 1994 activities. Panelists included:
- Alexander D. Forger, Moderator, President of the Legal Service Corporation
- Milner Ball, Harmon W. Caldwell Professor of Law, UGA
- Patricia Barron, Regional Director, Georgia Legal Service Program
- Eleanor Crosby, Elder Law Specialist, American Association of Retired Persons
- Steve Gottlieb, Director, Atlanta Legal Aid Society
- Julian McDonnell, John A Sibley Professor of Law, UGA
- Dorothy Murphy, Child Advocate Attorney, DeKalb County Juvenile Court
- Edward Spurgeon, Dean and Professor of Law, UGA
Forger, Alexander D., "The Intersection of Legal Education and Delivery of Legal Services to the Needy: The Role of Clinical Education (Part 3)" (1994). Law Day Lectures. Paper 39.
This document is currently not available here.