Browse the contents of Georgia Law Review Symposia:
- October 24, 2019
- Criminal Justice Reform in Georgia: A Reflection of Progress and Opportunities for Change
- February 2, 2018
- Walking the Line: Modern Gerrymandering & Partisanship
- January 27, 2017
- Protect and Serve: Perspectives on 21st Century Policing
- March 20, 2015
- Financial Regulation: Reflections and Projections
- November 6, 2013
- The Press and the Constitution 50 Years After New York Times v. Sullivan
- January 18, 2013
- Evidence Reform: Turning a Grotesque Structure into a Rational Edifice?
- August 26, 2011
- Civil Rights or Civil Wants?