This sepia toned composite photograph measures 51 x 60 cm and presents the headshots of the students graduating and the law faculty from 1897. Text with individual names appears below each student and faculty portrait. Text at the bottom center reads "Law Department, University of Georgia, 1897". Among the graduating law students pictured is Hatton LoveJoy, who the UGA School of Law's courtroom located in Hirsch Hall is named after.
photograph, graduating class, law students