The Environmental Law Association (ELA) is an organization of the University of Georgia School of Law students who seek to further the development and advancement of environmental law through activities designed to increase environmental awareness among members of the community at large and the student bodies of the University of Georgia and the Georgia School of Law. We participate in the following activities:
- Organization of the yearly Red Clay Conference
- Monthly speakers who provide information from different perspectives on careers in the law
- Dissemination of information regarding internships and jobs
- Promotion of sound environmental policies
- Trips outside the law school
Due to privacy concerns under the Familiy Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), not all documents are visible to the public. Contact the Student Affairs Advisor.