This pilot episode focuses on animals and includes interviews with:
- International Law Librarian Anne Burnett who manages our newsletter Law Dawg series
- Law Faculty Lisa Milot who oversees AthensPets.net
- Acquisitions Law Librarian Wendy Moore who is faculty advisor to UGA’s Speak Out for Species
- 2L Deborah Yates of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Alumni Alex Sklut whose staff position supervises our 30 plus student organizations
- Law Library Circulation Manager Marie Mize who helps prepare and promote stress busters during exams
Burnett, Anne; Milot, Lisa; Moore, Wendy; Yates, Deborah; Sklut, Alex; Mize, Marie; Evans, Rachel S.; and Grove, Leslie, "Episode 0: Animal Law" (2017). On Reserve. 2.