J.D. 1950, University of Georgia School of Law
Judge, Gwinnett County State Court 1958-78
Artist: Ho Himg
Donor: Cheeley Family (1983)
Location: Cheeley Room
Mr. and Mrs. Cheeley donated the funds used to transform the faculty library on the third floor of the law building into the "Judges and Lawyers Reading Room." The room was dedicated on April 29, 1983.