"The University of Georgia School of Law is redefining what it means to be a great national public law school – offering a world-class, hands-on, purpose-driven educational experience while never surrendering our commitment to accessibility.
Throughout 2022, the law school saw many successes, including:
- Posting the #1 employment rate in the nation, with more than 97% of the
- Class of 2021 securing full-time, long-term jobs that require bar passage or where a J.D. provides an advantage
- Enrolling the most academically credentialed J.D. class in history
- Boasting an Ultimate Bar Passage rate of 97.7% for the Class of 2020
- Continued recognition as one of the best returns on investment in legal education in the nation
- 100% of military veterans and first-generation college graduates currently enrolled receive scholarship aid
- Funding for summer public interest fellowships has increased 450% over the last five years
- More than 435 law students engaged in more than 94,000 service-learning hours during the 2021-22 academic year
- For the ninth straight year, UGA graduates lead the state in the Georgia bar exam passage rate"
Rutledge, Peter B., "Dean's Report, 2022" (2022). Dean’s Reports. 15.